Salon Safety Rules
Updated: 23rd June 2020
Any signs of illness, please reschedule!
- We are taking appointments only, no walk-ins are available. Please call us to make an appointment, do not come to the salon to make an appointment.
- Please arrive to your appointment on time and not early. If you are early, unfortunately you will have to wait outside. If you are late to your appointment it will not go ahead and you will have to rearrange it for another time - this will occur an additional charge.
- There cannot be anyone waiting in the salon whist you hare having your hair done. If your child has an appointment you will need to drop them off and collect them after the appointment.
- When entering the salon, please use the hand sanitiser and place a face mask on that will be provided.
- We will ask you to write your name, address and telephone number on a card; to ensure if anyone displays Covid-19 symptoms we are able to trace and inform.
- We, as staff, will be in full PPE to ensure the safety of ourselves and you as clients. PPE will be disposed of and changed after every client.
- The salon has allocated time after every appointment to clean all surfaces before the next appointment.
- We are not providing beverages at the time and unfortunately no magazines will be available. However you are more than welcome to bring your own.
- You will still be able to use the toilet facilities, we have paper towels in place that you can throw away after use in the bins provided. The toilet will be sanitised after every use.
- We will only be taking card payments at this time.
- Due to the PPE guidelines, we will be placing a £3 additional charge per client on top of your bill.
We are sorry for any inconvenience and will make sure your experience is still as enjoyable as before.